Search the forum,

Discuss install teams required in Cardiff and surrounding valleys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandive

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Install teams required, we have ongoing social housing install work, the work is a mixture of full hits ( boiler rads and pipework) conversions ( boiler keeping existing pipework and fitting new rads as required) and combi swaps. The work could also include vertical flues and condense pumps for which there is extra payment, the work will include core drilling through quarry stone walls up to 600mm thick which is included in the price. The money is OK for sub contracting work. We would require you to have 5million public liability ACS certs for CENWAT CPA1 CKR1 HTR1 and CCN1, Gas Safe registered, Analyser calibration, Asbestos awareness and working at height certificates, unvented would be desirable but not essential. If you like this kind of work and are looking to supplement your existing work please email us at [email protected] or pm me on here. thanks

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to install teams required in Cardiff and surrounding valleys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week work, but 5 days a week work available). We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing. As our...
Replies
Views
Good evening, Please can I ask for some brief advice. Last month I had installed a new boiler (Ideal 18kw) by a national firm. It's a townhouse with 4 floors, 10 heaters, a hot water cylinder and also a tank in the attic. The heaters look in good condition and have been retained from the...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
Install teams required, we have ongoing social housing and council install work. the majority of the work is in Cardiff and the surrounding valleys. We fit either Valiant Pro 28s Valiant 618 plus or the new worcester 25i and 30i boilers depending on the client. We would require you to have...
Replies
Views
H
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE HEATING INSTALLER OF THE YEAR AWARDS The search is on for the UK’s top heating installers as a new industry awards launches to recognise the efforts of leading tradespeople in the sector. The Heating Installer of the Year Awards, sponsored by Continental...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock