Search the forum,

Discuss Well I have waited along time , lol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Long long time ago , I did a job for whitegates , I used to do loads for them , until the day when I sent an invoice in as usual, after a million reminders they told me I wouldnt be getting paid because the tenant had gone bankrupt, oh dear , work stopped !! , they asked me to do the job not the tenant.

So jonny bides his time , until today when Whitegates rang having major problems with a thermal store , their usual guys couldnt fix it , tenant was going mental etc etc .

The phone went quiet when I told the girl they were blacklisted and they would have to get sombody else .

Every dog has his day LOL :hurray::hurray:

Bet that made you smile all day :)

I had same sort of thing.

Went to do a quote for sorting a leaking shower which basically needed ripping out and starting from scratch a right botch.
anyway work was mad and i forget to do it my fault entirely.
over christmas the tit left a 1 star review on my google business review page saying he was still waiting.

i could have probably grovelled and probably got them to amend it but i though why bother
******* numpty of a wife calls yesterday chasing the quote.

erm you left me a 1 star review did you really think i was going to bother doing it after that.

sorry not interested in working for someone who isnt going to call first and chase the quote.

EdiT* forgot to add they asked me to quote for it installing form new around 5 years ago had 2 insurance jobs on it since and still a pile poo.

prob why i wasn't that bothered about quote.

still hasnt stopped people using me through google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long long time ago , I did a job for whitegates , I used to do loads for them , until the day when I sent an invoice in as usual, after a million reminders they told me I wouldnt be getting paid because the tenant had gone bankrupt, oh dear , work stopped !! , they asked me to do the job not the tenant.

So jonny bides his time , until today when Whitegates rang having major problems with a thermal store , their usual guys couldnt fix it , tenant was going mental etc etc .

The phone went quiet when I told the girl they were blacklisted and they would have to get sombody else .

Every dog has his day LOL :hurray::hurray:

Love it, I worked for 6 yrs for the same Whitegates as your probably talking about and got stopped by a new broom a couple of years ago for no given reason. 12 months later, got the 5pm call on a Friday, can you sort a boiler out ? Errr no ! Feels really good

Small claims costs between 35 and 70 depending on size or debt they owe - sod that id take a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well I have waited along time , lol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic Regular Gas Boiler (Gravity Fed System) new boiler and it was installed by a British Gas engineer recently, as I wanted a Gas Safe certificate with this...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Looking to 'crowd-source' some public opinion on this one. I bought a studio apartment on 30th September 2022 and I'm currently working with contractors to refurbish it. I'm 39 and it is my only property (I'm no property tycoon). Next door's bathroom is on the other side of the wall to my...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock