Search the forum,

Discuss Well I have waited along time , lol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Long long time ago , I did a job for whitegates , I used to do loads for them , until the day when I sent an invoice in as usual, after a million reminders they told me I wouldnt be getting paid because the tenant had gone bankrupt, oh dear , work stopped !! , they asked me to do the job not the tenant.

So jonny bides his time , until today when Whitegates rang having major problems with a thermal store , their usual guys couldnt fix it , tenant was going mental etc etc .

The phone went quiet when I told the girl they were blacklisted and they would have to get sombody else .

Every dog has his day LOL :hurray::hurray:

Bet that made you smile all day :)

I had same sort of thing.

Went to do a quote for sorting a leaking shower which basically needed ripping out and starting from scratch a right botch.
anyway work was mad and i forget to do it my fault entirely.
over christmas the tit left a 1 star review on my google business review page saying he was still waiting.

i could have probably grovelled and probably got them to amend it but i though why bother
******* numpty of a wife calls yesterday chasing the quote.

erm you left me a 1 star review did you really think i was going to bother doing it after that.

sorry not interested in working for someone who isnt going to call first and chase the quote.

EdiT* forgot to add they asked me to quote for it installing form new around 5 years ago had 2 insurance jobs on it since and still a pile poo.

prob why i wasn't that bothered about quote.

still hasnt stopped people using me through google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long long time ago , I did a job for whitegates , I used to do loads for them , until the day when I sent an invoice in as usual, after a million reminders they told me I wouldnt be getting paid because the tenant had gone bankrupt, oh dear , work stopped !! , they asked me to do the job not the tenant.

So jonny bides his time , until today when Whitegates rang having major problems with a thermal store , their usual guys couldnt fix it , tenant was going mental etc etc .

The phone went quiet when I told the girl they were blacklisted and they would have to get sombody else .

Every dog has his day LOL :hurray::hurray:

Love it, I worked for 6 yrs for the same Whitegates as your probably talking about and got stopped by a new broom a couple of years ago for no given reason. 12 months later, got the 5pm call on a Friday, can you sort a boiler out ? Errr no ! Feels really good

Small claims costs between 35 and 70 depending on size or debt they owe - sod that id take a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well I have waited along time , lol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock