Search the forum,

Discuss Well I have waited along time , lol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Long long time ago , I did a job for whitegates , I used to do loads for them , until the day when I sent an invoice in as usual, after a million reminders they told me I wouldnt be getting paid because the tenant had gone bankrupt, oh dear , work stopped !! , they asked me to do the job not the tenant.

So jonny bides his time , until today when Whitegates rang having major problems with a thermal store , their usual guys couldnt fix it , tenant was going mental etc etc .

The phone went quiet when I told the girl they were blacklisted and they would have to get sombody else .

Every dog has his day LOL :hurray::hurray:

Bet that made you smile all day :)

I had same sort of thing.

Went to do a quote for sorting a leaking shower which basically needed ripping out and starting from scratch a right botch.
anyway work was mad and i forget to do it my fault entirely.
over christmas the tit left a 1 star review on my google business review page saying he was still waiting.

i could have probably grovelled and probably got them to amend it but i though why bother
******* numpty of a wife calls yesterday chasing the quote.

erm you left me a 1 star review did you really think i was going to bother doing it after that.

sorry not interested in working for someone who isnt going to call first and chase the quote.

EdiT* forgot to add they asked me to quote for it installing form new around 5 years ago had 2 insurance jobs on it since and still a pile poo.

prob why i wasn't that bothered about quote.

still hasnt stopped people using me through google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long long time ago , I did a job for whitegates , I used to do loads for them , until the day when I sent an invoice in as usual, after a million reminders they told me I wouldnt be getting paid because the tenant had gone bankrupt, oh dear , work stopped !! , they asked me to do the job not the tenant.

So jonny bides his time , until today when Whitegates rang having major problems with a thermal store , their usual guys couldnt fix it , tenant was going mental etc etc .

The phone went quiet when I told the girl they were blacklisted and they would have to get sombody else .

Every dog has his day LOL :hurray::hurray:

Love it, I worked for 6 yrs for the same Whitegates as your probably talking about and got stopped by a new broom a couple of years ago for no given reason. 12 months later, got the 5pm call on a Friday, can you sort a boiler out ? Errr no ! Feels really good

Small claims costs between 35 and 70 depending on size or debt they owe - sod that id take a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well I have waited along time , lol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock