Discuss Vokera Compact 25he Cuts out on heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewat66

Gas Engineer
Hi All,
i have vokera compact 25 that was not working at all. Had a good look at it and it ran with the cover off but not on. Diagnosed it as a Venturi. Replaced this and thought problem solved. Now the boiler works great on DHW but lights for about 10 seconds, then stops for 3 minutes, then lights & so on.
the pump seems to be working as I have checked this with magnetic wheel so it doesn't look like the pump.
temp remains the same on flow and return though?
vokera technical said there is a blockage on the system but boiler looks fine? From cold the boiler runs for about 3-5 mins then goes back into this cycle?
Surely if there was a blockage it wouldn't run from cold for a few minutes? Can the pump look as if it is running but actually not be?
any ideas on what I am missing?

thanks
kewat66

if it works on hot water but cuts out on heating that rules the pump out

check the min settings could be it runs in hw as its full flame most of the time but heating cuts out when flame modulates down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Compact 25he Cuts out on heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock