Discuss Van HELL!!! Any advice very welcome - going to buy a new one. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No danger of that mate. I can't be without a van for that long. I have had to cancel two jobs now. So it's costing me money as we speak. :(

I'm sick & tired of my little Combo aswell, (I mean really). Finished a big job yesterday and just threw everything in, 2k of powertools crammed in tight against the roof and I need to go out RIGHT NOW and sort it out. Hope you get sorted Danny.

AA have been. Fuel pump. Just taken it to the local garage.

Now popping out to have a chat with a Renault dealer . He suggested the Traffic.

Get the sportive model with full electrics and air con etc :)

Don't touch the Renault, my oldest lad has one, been nothing but bother.

go online and find cheapest loan deal, either use that or go to your own bank and see if they match the interest rates offered, need a written quote, probably a lot cheaper than van finance. contract hire is cheapest form of getting a van in that the cost are tax deductable straight way, but not your van. leasing you pay vat up front due to vat rules but of course u get it back straight way. me i only by a yr old van as depreciation hit already taken and u can buy a can to make it smell like new!

Had my transit for 8 years. Cracking vans. Reliable, comfy, decent load space. I wouldn't be without it.
but now I'm on the cards I'm driving a company van. Vw transporter. It's like driving a car! Very comfy, great on fuel, goes like a bat out of hell too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van HELL!!! Any advice very welcome - going to buy a new one. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
At the start of COVID we started increasing the size of a small bungalow to create first floor. All electrics and plumbing removed. Electrics...
Replies
Views
I could really do with some advice. Bit of back history, I have a trianco thorncliffe solid fuel room heater it has a back boiler, my dad put the...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I'm after buying a Ford Transit Custom as my old but trusty Vauxhall combo is starting to feel it now and doesn't look the part...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock