Currently reading:
Tonight's Williams extravaganza

Discuss Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Phone fully charged-check
Beer in hand-check
Credit available on account-check
Toys firmly in pram-check
Come on then Black Friday bring it on

on a serious note maybe cancel the black friday sale ray until you can osrt this issue out with your server provider?

I just got a Ravenheat 24kw combi for £1100.......oh wait that doesn't seem like a great dea:alucard:

Still getting error but it comes & goes on refreshes...

on a serious note maybe cancel the black friday sale ray until you can osrt this issue out with your server provider?

haha you are determined to get one of the specials tonight aren't you.

haha you are determined to get one of the specials tonight aren't you.

i am i misssed out last year and was gutted as i didnt have a free pen / mug

I would want a free car with that offer!

only one per customer

little-tikes-cozy-coupe-ii-car.jpg

model is croppie when he was younger

I have given up even looking on the site, internal server errors on every page you click on

I have given up even looking on the site, internal server errors on every page you click on

spam ctrl and f5 10-15 times 5 times at best

2qs1hrn.gif

why wont you work

adey mags lasted 5 seconds :D

giphy.gif

I guess that smiley means you got some? Didn't seem that great to me to be honest? Sentinel deal seems better

got none so far, think they had one old adey (red bottle type) sold out by the time i refreshed the pg

but there back up now

I got the magnacleans and dustsheets. They have just added more of both, as they were showing as being sold out when I first looked

http://i.*********/NWFDC1q.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock