Search the forum,

Discuss Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Phone fully charged-check
Beer in hand-check
Credit available on account-check
Toys firmly in pram-check
Come on then Black Friday bring it on

I just wanna say good luck we're all counting on you ray

And please have more than 5 of each

What's this ?
am I missin something ?
Is this the guy with the shop again ?
Are there deals to be had

Have you booked the day off for this mate? I seem to remember you being practically moist with excitement this time last year!

Until somone told us there were only going to be 2-3 in stock per item and somthing like 50k of people on line

Have you booked the day off for this mate? I seem to remember you being practically moist with excitement this time last year!

Not the whole day that would be ridiculous it doesn't start until six. I just intend to have a few wallet loosening pints before I indulge

Until somone told us there were only going to be 2-3 in stock per item and somthing like 50k of people on line

There were lots of other cracking deals as well though mate which were more widely available

I'm thinking of doing my own thread offering 6 rubble sacks of fittings because they're starting to take over my garage!! Maybe a guess the weight competition... (and no I don't mean me!)

How do you acquire so many ??! I remember you doing this before

There were lots of other cracking deals as well though mate which were more widely available

yea think the last time the tube went up didn't last 2 mins :D

Talking over being overstocked, my van was so untidy for so long and I was so busy I had no idea what I had got and kept buying same stuff because I could never find it.

Finally sorted it the other day.

Might have enough PTFE

a.jpg

It`s happening again, same time as last year, the Williams Black Friday weekend it is near!

Now uk plumbers are becoming moist with anticipation, no doubt some will be cheating, using 2 computer stations! Some will whoop will joy whilst others might sulk and throw out their toys.

Some really couldn`t care less because they are not self employed, they will probably head to the pub or chip in comments just to stall proceedings and annoy, I did this myself this time last year with little chats to Ray about nothings and plumbing gear.

Phones will be turned off loved ones ignored, children put to bed by her indoors, "Leave me alone can`t you see I`m busy" will only lead to tantrums and fits of hissy, feet will be stamped doors will be slammed and yes uk plumbers up and down the county will be dammed.

I pity the few that have to smoke outside imagine the frustration of losing the boiler whilst having a *** in the cold for when they come back in the screen might say SOLD! And cross your legs, try and hold it in for that trip for a pi$$ might cost you a bargain.

Now remember it`s not yours just because it`s in your basket Ray say`s until you pay it is his so don`t blow a gasket, don`t send pm`s they simply won`t work it`s all the screen so don`t be a berk. Returns aren't allowed and the team will organise deliveries come the end so fingers crossed for you all, get ready to press Send.

Last edited:
That deserves an award right there. Have you been working on that since last year

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
getting close

I put my kids to bed, I'm ignoring Kate, I'm smoking outside and all I want is a sodding pen!!

:D

am i missing something counters stopped and nothing listed :D

Rays having a quick *** and a chunk of cheese to see him through..

Rays having a quick *** and a chunk of cheese to see him through..

:D

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

Ray ray ray ray ray ray ray ray ray

chop chop should be 6pm sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock