Search the forum,

Discuss Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then all the more reason to buy it, as its a one time offer and cheaper than you normally buy for. Isnt that what black Friday is all about? haha

:D no its about the mega savings and pushing and shoving and fighting over last items

I've got about 24 bottles of it in the garage. I'll dump them at the services on the m4. First come first served!

Fight+to+the+death+black+people_a48c44_3946104.gif

I've got my swag, other stuff would be nice but I'm a happy chappy right now!!!!

Hi All

Very sorry if you have been getting server errors when trying to access our website this evening.

I just spent nearly 20 minutes in a call queue to the hosting company, so it seems we are not the only website being overloaded.

It does seem to be calming down now, although I fear that may be frustrated customers abandoning their bargain hunts.

Please bear with us - lots of customers are getting through, and getting their bargains - although we know its frustrating when that error message appears.

Thanks

Ray Stafford
(MD, Williams & Co)

this comes to mind

[video=youtube;1EBfxjSFAxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EBfxjSFAxQ[/video]

Where are the deals?
Do I have to log on to Williams, or look at this thread?

120306111450926559540576.gif

How fast do I need to be ! (quicker obviously)
By the time I got through to checkout, the sentinal pack was sold out ffs

fast as im sure they only have limited stock 2-5 packs etc

You need to be pretty quick.

For example the real pros have their credit card number and address in a word file, ready to cut and paste, because a few seconds makes all the difference.

You need to be pretty quick.

For example the real pros have their credit card number and address in a word file, ready to cut and paste, because a few seconds makes all the difference.

Stop giving everyone tips!! haha

Thats it for tonight - unless Paul has a few beers and loses control later.

More excitment tomorrow night. Some real blinders lined up.

Thanks for all the orders this evening, and I hope that the hosting will be a bit more stable tomorrow.

Ray

its that time again

tumblr_o5qo8gC6bq1u6tccbo1_1280.gif

But early yet. Nothing exciting till 8 I reckon & probably the Worcester deals 2moz...

morning mr staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock