Discuss Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to be pretty quick.

For example the real pros have their credit card number and address in a word file, ready to cut and paste, because a few seconds makes all the difference.

Stop giving everyone tips!! haha

Thats it for tonight - unless Paul has a few beers and loses control later.

More excitment tomorrow night. Some real blinders lined up.

Thanks for all the orders this evening, and I hope that the hosting will be a bit more stable tomorrow.

Ray

its that time again

tumblr_o5qo8gC6bq1u6tccbo1_1280.gif

But early yet. Nothing exciting till 8 I reckon & probably the Worcester deals 2moz...

morning mr staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, This is my first time posting as I'm a new member so apologies in advance if this has been covered before. I have recently done a...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Toto Energy Goes Bust- Customers getting gas for free? What to do? TOTO News Administration appointment 30th October 2019 Steve Absolom and Will...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back