Search the forum,

Discuss Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
only one per customer

little-tikes-cozy-coupe-ii-car.jpg

model is croppie when he was younger

Looks a bit thin to be Croppie!

I have given up even looking on the site, internal server errors on every page you click on

I have given up even looking on the site, internal server errors on every page you click on

spam ctrl and f5 10-15 times 5 times at best

2qs1hrn.gif

why wont you work

adey mags lasted 5 seconds :D

giphy.gif

I guess that smiley means you got some? Didn't seem that great to me to be honest? Sentinel deal seems better

got none so far, think they had one old adey (red bottle type) sold out by the time i refreshed the pg

but there back up now

I got the magnacleans and dustsheets. They have just added more of both, as they were showing as being sold out when I first looked

http://i.*********/NWFDC1q.gif

I got the magnacleans and dustsheets. They have just added more of both, as they were showing as being sold out when I first looked

thought i wasnt seeing things :D

cleaner and inh gone x1 & x8

I didnt come on for boring old dustsheets

tbh dont like them on stairs anyway tripped on one and fell down a flight never again

That's what the stair rods are for...

Maintenance mats might be alright, never tried one but the big hallway sheets must take up a lot of space in the van?

That's what the stair rods are for...

Maintenance mats might be alright, never tried one but the big hallway sheets must take up a lot of space in the van?

Ive got a massive holdall filled with dustsheets, takes up room but they are necessary for the job.

spirotrap mb3 up 59 for 2

Did you make a purchase?!

no get mine cheaper 5.99 for inhb and 8.99 for cleaner

well thats what it works out to get the 25ltr containers

Last edited:
Hi All

Very sorry if you have been getting server errors when trying to access our website this evening.

I just spent nearly 20 minutes in a call queue to the hosting company, so it seems we are not the only website being overloaded.

It does seem to be calming down now, although I fear that may be frustrated customers abandoning their bargain hunts.

Please bear with us - lots of customers are getting through, and getting their bargains - although we know its frustrating when that error message appears.

Thanks

Ray Stafford
(MD, Williams & Co)

Isn't that more expensive lol

problem does or about the same but rays deals are only once a year and go through a bit

Hi All

Very sorry if you have been getting server errors when trying to access our website this evening.

I just spent nearly 20 minutes in a call queue to the hosting company, so it seems we are not the only website being overloaded.

It does seem to be calming down now, although I fear that may be frustrated customers abandoning their bargain hunts.

Please bear with us - lots of customers are getting through, and getting their bargains - although we know its frustrating when that error message appears.

Thanks

Ray Stafford
(MD, Williams & Co)

being more stable my end

and hope they have better odds for me

problem does or about the same but rays deals are only once a year and go through a bit

Then all the more reason to buy it, as its a one time offer and cheaper than you normally buy for. Isnt that what black Friday is all about? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock