Discuss Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's all in this offers page then

Have to say it's easier being spoonfed

anyone else get a more info tab on the black friday banner?

giphy.gif

My pages take forever to refresh... is it because so many are sat waiting lol? I'm gonna miss the bargains with the glitchy refresh...

My pages take forever to refresh... is it because so many are sat waiting lol? I'm gonna miss the bargains with the glitchy refresh...

mine are instant maybe your internet?

Mine keeps freezing, I imagine it due to the high numbers on the site.

This page reloads quick, but Williams's page freezes for me...

no new offers just the eco at the top?

think rays sites down server internal error :(

back up for now :)

down ffs come on ray get a decent server ffs

back up for me

Be very vigilant for the next 20 mins or so lads, I'm going for a shower and sods law, I'll miss the deal I'm waiting for

Be very vigilant for the next 20 mins or so lads, I'm going for a shower and sods law, I'll miss the deal I'm waiting for

i want to do the same but dont want to miss out :D

i stink of oil

these cant be the super deals as ray normally posts them on here or social

everyone still getting server errors?

We are having some server capacity issues - I'm not sure if its just us, or if our hosting company (which is one of the biggies) is having general overload. Looking at the numbers on the site, whilst its high, its well below the theoretical maximum.

Please bear with us - we are adding deals, but they are taking ages to load.

I am also getting errors on loading pages, but a refresh seems to fix it.

Did anyone else manage to get the cdi compact for ÂŁ449?

what dont say that all i keep getting is server down/ error

We are having some server capacity issues - I'm not sure if its just us, or if our hosting company (which is one of the biggies) is having general overload. Looking at the numbers on the site, whilst its high, its well below the theoretical maximum.

Please bear with us - we are adding deals, but they are taking ages to load.

I am also getting errors on loading pages, but a refresh seems to fix it.

dont add anymore most of me cant get on :(

I am going to start a new thread with our standing black Friday weekend offers, so they are on page 1, not page 7!

i keep getting 500 Internal Server Error

even after 10-15 refreshes

on a serious note maybe cancel the black friday sale ray until you can osrt this issue out with your server provider?

I just got a Ravenheat 24kw combi for ÂŁ1100.......oh wait that doesn't seem like a great dea:alucard:

Still getting error but it comes & goes on refreshes...

on a serious note maybe cancel the black friday sale ray until you can osrt this issue out with your server provider?

haha you are determined to get one of the specials tonight aren't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight's Williams extravaganza in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, This is my first time posting as I'm a new member so apologies in advance if this has been covered before. I have recently done a...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Toto Energy Goes Bust- Customers getting gas for free? What to do? TOTO News Administration appointment 30th October 2019 Steve Absolom and Will...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock