Search the forum,

Discuss Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United in the top 3.

System3 - not even sure what happened with him to be honest.

Cash points that have been emptied cos it was Saturday and everyone was busy in the beer garden
Petrol station that has run out of petrol/diesel cos every one were going out and about
1 and 1/2 for working Saturday and double bubble for Sunday

I just thought about that last week when one popped through the letterbox.

Gentian violet

Weans out playing

Balaclava's

Nitted jumpers that weigh a half hundred weight when wet

Black and white tellies

Women with head scarves and rollers in

If its balaclavas you wish to see, then get a job in a bank .......

Cash points that have been emptied cos it was Saturday and everyone was busy in the beer garden
Petrol station that has run out of petrol/diesel cos every one were going out and about
1 and 1/2 for working Saturday and double bubble for Sunday

you've been here longer than i thought Stan!

Global Hypercolour t shirts

betting slips where you had a section to pay tax

Ladas

An email from unbunti or what ever the parent company of yell is. Not full of lies. Fact it fits through letterbox indicates less adverts. = less sense in paying for a listing !!

Ahh you mean "Hibu" the new last word in thieving con artists.

Vhs top loading at that
Radio times with highlighted progs at christmas
Big box crt tv
Beneton
Swatch watches

Texan bar (remember them?) surprised my teeth didn't come out stuck to one of them! A mans gotta chew what a mans gotta chew!

Paperboys

scrap man shouting "any old iron" roaming the streets

Get them round here all the time. Bl00dy thieves took my back gate off its hinges and stole 2 washing machines I had in my back yard for fixing.

Global Hypercolour t shirts

betting slips where you had a section to pay tax

Ladas

Global hypercolour. I remember those could only buy them from market stalls or was that just the knock offs?

1/2 p chews and chocolate bar for 10p.
Wagon wheels that were bigger than the little jockey wheel on a pram nowadays

Kids events with no health and safety....over the top nowadays

An abundance of job adverts

Posts from Plouasne or Bernie2

The inside of my Mrs knickers:drool5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock