Discuss Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
An email from unbunti or what ever the parent company of yell is. Not full of lies. Fact it fits through letterbox indicates less adverts. = less sense in paying for a listing !!

Ahh you mean "Hibu" the new last word in thieving con artists.

Vhs top loading at that
Radio times with highlighted progs at christmas
Big box crt tv
Beneton
Swatch watches

Texan bar (remember them?) surprised my teeth didn't come out stuck to one of them! A mans gotta chew what a mans gotta chew!

Paperboys

scrap man shouting "any old iron" roaming the streets

Get them round here all the time. Bl00dy thieves took my back gate off its hinges and stole 2 washing machines I had in my back yard for fixing.

Global Hypercolour t shirts

betting slips where you had a section to pay tax

Ladas

Global hypercolour. I remember those could only buy them from market stalls or was that just the knock offs?

1/2 p chews and chocolate bar for 10p.
Wagon wheels that were bigger than the little jockey wheel on a pram nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock