Discuss Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids events with no health and safety....over the top nowadays

An abundance of job adverts

Posts from Plouasne or Bernie2

The inside of my Mrs knickers:drool5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you don't see anymore ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I have multiple fixtures, valves, PRV's, fittings etc that I am looking to get rid of. Where is the best place to sell these things? Most are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a grohe red that doesn't warm the water anymore. The light on the tap is blinking in purple and the light on the boiler is white...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock