Discuss Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The late night email (just received) saying the designer rads your guy fitted don't work properly!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I could of done it myself but wife wanted to get someone in!

oh i only popped out for five minutes what time did you call (if it was only five minutes you would know)

A classic is "oh you want payment now? I thought you going to send me an invoice"

You wouldn't go to tescos and take your shopping and say to the security guard as your leaving - send me an invoice mate I'll defiantly pay you!

It's ok he won't bite as a 5 stone dog runs down the hall and smacks you right in the balls With its head When you have both hands full grrrrr

I always carry my tool box in front of me when I enter a house for this reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered £32,732- £39,096 per annum...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock