Discuss Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're a pain in the backside to service. Especially on a social housing contract when the tenant says the last guy didn't pull it out!

I think they're a pain in the backside to service. Especially on a social housing contract when the tenant says the last guy didn't pull it out!

It must be my female side of me, but I find it quite therapeutic to strip and clean, then reassemble the nice shiny new parts.

no i wont have gas until next week for you to do the service,they have a £95 debt and think sticking a fiver on will cover it

^^ this. GRRRRRR and you drove miles in traffic during school run to get there...

Just thought of this one, it boils my p@ss! Dirty great holes in basin and baths, when will manufacturers realise that the holes only need to accommodate either a 1/2 or 3/4 inch thread.

Enough said, rant over!

It's ok he won't bite as a 5 stone dog runs down the hall and smacks you right in the balls With its head When you have both hands full grrrrr

Picking up a Worcester standard horizontal flue for a combi swap only to realise its 1 inch too short and having to drive 10 miles to exchange it for a longer one.............

I have lost my cheque book, I'll post it on to you when I find it.

(answer no problem, as you whip out the new pcb, I'll pop back when you find it). Did that last week, and used the pcb today on another 105e :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered £32,732- £39,096 per annum...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock