Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of this plumbers wish list is a dozen forum sponsors half as good as ray:)

My free pump arrived today:):):)

And what about me ???? I need to ring them tommorow and see what prize they will give me for a boiler / uhwc / softner and all the controls . I am willing to give tj a try and see could use them for the future if they are good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone! Greetings, from the wonderful City of Liverpool! I'm not a qualified plumber - but a joiner of wood. I fell in to the world of...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
A
Hi everyone, i am posting this on behalf of hoping to find a placement, or some experience alongside someone in the mansfield area. i have...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock