Discuss The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even attempt to pull or cut off an olive on minibore.

Ive been forced to cut the olive and replace in the past ( micro bore) due to not much available pipe coming out of walls etc, only with a heallthy dose of liquid ptfe all over the new olive due to pipe throttling.

One I'd like especially for push fit towel rad valves are push fits for chrome pipe. It's a pain in the rse having to grind off the chrome.

[DLMURL="http://www.pegleryorkshire.co.uk/Tectite/socialhousing/docs/products/ProductDetails.aspx?Id=14a76b1b-feee-41c8-90cb-d8e1d35e23de&Rid=e0fca590-bb37-4c9e-a9a5-ea802428a640"]Tectite Social Housing Improvement[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Battery powered solder dispenser. Just press the button and the solder comes out.

Saw this X-Hose on a shopping channel this morning and thought it was pretty good how it expands and shrinks. It'd certainly save some room in the van.

[video=youtube;sw-fmemXDZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-fmemXDZQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The great big plumbers wish list thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone! Greetings, from the wonderful City of Liverpool! I'm not a qualified plumber - but a joiner of wood. I fell in to the world of...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
A
Hi everyone, i am posting this on behalf of hoping to find a placement, or some experience alongside someone in the mansfield area. i have...
Replies
Views
andyh1984
A
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just...
Replies
Views
Back