Discuss Shower mixer model / supplier in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am trying to identify this thermostatic mixer valve to source a service kit. The water on off control seems to be getting stiffer, it's difficult for someone with limited hand grip. Photos of the valve attached. I can provide a photo of the control knobs fitted if that helps.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20220803_130759.jpg
    20220803_130759.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 15
This is the mixer fully assembled. When I removed the outer temperature control knob there was a circlip loose which also seemed to be deformed or an odd shape. Since it's a power shower it's either on or off so any difficulty turning it off is pretty wasteful of water and energy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220805-104710_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220805-104710_Gallery.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Shower mixer model / supplier in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please advise which replacement shower mixer valve thermostat I need foe this shower control
Replies
Views
I installed a Bristan mixer bar shower about two and-a-half-years ago. I have recently noticed that immediately after the shower has been used, it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock