Discuss Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
His big win of eclipse tools last month and me getting this. image.jpg

Im impressed been meaning to get a new for ages.

Thanks Kev

Looks like there's been a lot of you on the naughty list. I must've been on the nice list coz I've got mine....
Bet it was a jamboree wag and few extra wraps of PTFE tape with free solar powered wind up torch...
I don't believe this..
Ok!
Going to sleep by the chimney tonight!.

i drank some of mine last night,have a nasty hangover this morning

Merry christmas i got absolutely rat arsed last night daughter caught me aguing with Siri LOL as i was sat on the shiiiiiter

Thank you to my SS for my cocktail shaker, bottle of rum and colourful cocktail mixers! Pictures to follow tonight!!

If I had to guess I'd say Leo. But only because there was a note saying Bah Humbug in the box!

Thank you secret Santa very nice present will definately come in very handy......ho ho ho regards TurnpinIMG_20151225_112909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Evening All. Please refer to the sticky at the top threads for the rules. if you want to take part just send me a pm with the your name and...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
Hi All You might like to go for a wander around the beta test version of our ecommerce site. You will notice that you have to register before...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock