Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to tease. Have a little intrigue

I did my order today Ray how do I know if I've got a bag. Will I have to wait and see.

Did your order include £100+ vat of endfeed and compression fittings? Hang on, I can probably check that... <runs off into digital backroom> nope! Way under £100. BUT... since your order came to £flip-loads, and because we like you more than Leo, I have just emailed Ian and asked him to chuck a bag in. The truck will have left by the time I drift into work at 07:30.

Ps fate ham counter staff awesome when I called earlier. Full of good ideas[/QUOTE]

I now have a warm feeling Ray. Just so I know for future, as I know you have shat loads of bags is it ONLY compression and end feed as I struggled to find extras that I needed (note needed not wanted) :smile: cheers though

I now have a warm feeling Ray. Just so I know for future, as I know you have shat loads of bags is it ONLY compression and end feed as I struggled to find extras that I needed (note needed not wanted) :smile: cheers though

Yes, its just endfeed and compression - and when we say "compression" we mean ordinary compression fittings, from page 54 in our pricebook. We have had some people argue that a Honeywell 3 port valve should count because it has compression ends!

And we can now see the end of the bag mountain.

Well congrats. What's the next over order freebie :wink:

Did your order include £100+ vat of endfeed and compression fittings? Hang on, I can probably check that... <runs off into digital backroom> nope! Way under £100. BUT... since your order came to £flip-loads, and because we like you more than Leo, I have just emailed Ian and asked him to chuck a bag in. The truck will have left by the time I drift into work at 07:30.

Ps fate ham counter staff awesome when I called earlier. Full of good ideas
[/QUOTE]

Where abouts is fate ham Ray? Anyway, I'm going to order three lots of fittings at £101 each so I get three bags now!

Where abouts is fate ham Ray? Anyway, I'm going to order three lots of fittings at £101 each so I get three bags now![/QUOTE]

No idea. Probably close to Kismet Pork. You go ahead and order as many fittings as you like. Punish me baby, punish me! Force me to take your money and give you bags... :)

Credit where credits due FAREHAM counter staff are awesome :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back