Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what you call testing really. It is working, and we are taking orders from it - although we only have 30 or 40 customers registered - all from the Arms.

I am not planning a big marketing campaign - lets see how it goes. I would rather it grew gradually and we learn as we go, rather than rush for a zillion hits like some have done in the past, and then cock it up. I would rather we cocked up on a small scale first!

So its both "working" and being tested at the same time

:)

So let me get this right, your testing it on arms members? Good move, get it ironed out before you move on to the important clientel.

So let me get this right, your testing it on arms members? Good move, get it ironed out before you move on to the important clientel.

Yep, absolutely right. Where else can I get instant feedback, from friendly plumbers, but in privacy?

Seriously, this was the main reason for signing up as sponsors originally (although I didn't know about the arms then). Its just that the website is 10 months late, because we kept on getting distracted. :)

Yep, absolutely right. Where else can I get instant feedback, from friendly plumbers, but in privacy?

Seriously, this was the main reason for signing up as sponsors originally (although I didn't know about the arms then). Its just that the website is 10 months late, because we kept on getting distracted. :)

Its nice to know were usefull for something.

Need anyone to test the discount code function on the site Ray?? :wink:

Can't fault me for trying. Just saw it on the checkout :smile:

First order done.
how usefull,
sit the back of the van with the ipad, have a looky around and what stock to update!
minus one or two bits for a job :)

It depends on what you call testing really. It is working, and we are taking orders from it - although we only have 30 or 40 customers registered - all from the Arms.

I am not planning a big marketing campaign - lets see how it goes. I would rather it grew gradually and we learn as we go, rather than rush for a zillion hits like some have done in the past, and then cock it up. I would rather we cocked up on a small scale first!

So its both "working" and being tested at the same time

:)

cheers ray,
privacy may be the problem lol,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock