Discuss Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what you call testing really. It is working, and we are taking orders from it - although we only have 30 or 40 customers registered - all from the Arms.

I am not planning a big marketing campaign - lets see how it goes. I would rather it grew gradually and we learn as we go, rather than rush for a zillion hits like some have done in the past, and then cock it up. I would rather we cocked up on a small scale first!

So its both "working" and being tested at the same time

:)

So let me get this right, your testing it on arms members? Good move, get it ironed out before you move on to the important clientel.

So let me get this right, your testing it on arms members? Good move, get it ironed out before you move on to the important clientel.

Yep, absolutely right. Where else can I get instant feedback, from friendly plumbers, but in privacy?

Seriously, this was the main reason for signing up as sponsors originally (although I didn't know about the arms then). Its just that the website is 10 months late, because we kept on getting distracted. :)

Yep, absolutely right. Where else can I get instant feedback, from friendly plumbers, but in privacy?

Seriously, this was the main reason for signing up as sponsors originally (although I didn't know about the arms then). Its just that the website is 10 months late, because we kept on getting distracted. :)

Its nice to know were usefull for something.

Need anyone to test the discount code function on the site Ray?? :wink:

Can't fault me for trying. Just saw it on the checkout :smile:

First order done.
how usefull,
sit the back of the van with the ipad, have a looky around and what stock to update!
minus one or two bits for a job :)

It depends on what you call testing really. It is working, and we are taking orders from it - although we only have 30 or 40 customers registered - all from the Arms.

I am not planning a big marketing campaign - lets see how it goes. I would rather it grew gradually and we learn as we go, rather than rush for a zillion hits like some have done in the past, and then cock it up. I would rather we cocked up on a small scale first!

So its both "working" and being tested at the same time

:)

cheers ray,
privacy may be the problem lol,...

When you add something to your cart it doesn't appear in the shopping basket at the top of the page, this may be an IE bug though. It does appear on the checkout page though buddy :)

When you add something to your cart it doesn't appear in the shopping basket at the top of the page, this may be an IE bug though. It does appear on the checkout page though buddy :)

Thanks Ian.

Just loaded IE and it seems to work ok for me. I'm on IE 11 - what version were you using?

First complaint....

first lay in and i get woken up by ian

can't he tell i was sleeping!

First complaint....

first lay in and i get woken up by ian

can't he tell i was sleeping!

Thats not a lay in. A lay in is getting up at 7:30.

By the time Ian called you, it was past time for 2nd breakfast. :)

Crate p o r n

nonailboxipics.jpg

Not sure which one was yours Ian. They all look the same in the dark.

ray, the clearance section on the site, could this be made available to arms members first ?

little bonus to us if you clear boilers ect ect

ray, the clearance section on the site, could this be made available to arms members first ?

little bonus to us if you clear boilers ect ect
I don't think so Billy. I don't think that there is any way that the site can detect who is a Plumbers arms member.

What I can do it post here to tip you off if there are any bargains.

Its more likely to be specials that we have got in for customers who have let us down, or end of line sanitaryware etc. Boilers only come up rarely - like the LPG one you had.

Hi Ray. I have changed the password for my account now. When I try to login I enter my details and it keeps returning me to the same page with no error message. It won't let me login, which is a shame as I wish to browse your wares!

Hi Ray. I have changed the password for my account now. When I try to login I enter my details and it keeps returning me to the same page with no error message. It won't let me login, which is a shame as I wish to browse your wares!

Hi Keiran

Not sure what the problem is - I can see your account, and it is authorised. I have just asked it to send you a new password link - I am not sure if that will help, and I don't have any techies I can ask until Monday.

Sorry about that - hopefully the new password thingy will help. If not, I may have to come back to you on Monday.

Ray

Hi matey. Just tried the new password and had the same problem. It doesn't matter whether I login on Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. It just returns me the login page when I enter my details but with no error message at all.

No rush to get back to us matey, it seems like everyone else is not having issues so it must be something I am doing wrong!

Hi matey. Just tried the new password and had the same problem. It doesn't matter whether I login on Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. It just returns me the login page when I enter my details but with no error message at all.

No rush to get back to us matey, it seems like everyone else is not having issues so it must be something I am doing wrong!

Are you using your account ID or your email address as your username? I had a problem using my account ID, switched to email address and it went ok.

Hi Ray. Using my email address.

Thanks ray!
The baby box is now filled up with fittings and slid away in the shed

Biccies died a partially tea dunked but crunchy death!
Haven't started on the bottles yet :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1394564312.881042.jpg

oooo eeeerrrrr - me logo has appeared in sponsors corner!

What larfs. :)

Never mind that, where's this fittings pack?

Its not on the first email blast - just putting the finishing touches to that now. So you might have to wait. :)

Or just buy them. Our [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/pipe-fittings/copper-pipe-fittings/endfeed-fittings.html"]basic prices[/DLMURL] are cheaper than most peoples deals! Buy ÂŁ100 worth and we will throw in [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/neilson-16hard-base-tool-bag.html"]one of these[/DLMURL]

And that way you get to decide on your own fittings, not what we want to get rid of. And you can mix it up with [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/pipe-fittings/copper-pipe-fittings/brass-compression-fittings.html"]compression[/DLMURL] to get to the ÂŁ100. What more do you want? Me to come round and solder them for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my order today Ray how do I know if I've got a bag. Will I have to wait and see. Ps fate ham counter staff awesome when I called earlier. Full of good ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk BETA test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock