Discuss Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a box from amazon today, not sure if it's from my son or my ss.......

Spoke to Ben earlier, he said if it's from him it'll be wrapped inside the box. Mrs Croppie, who has absolutely no patience whatsoever, went and had a look. It's from Ben, so I'm still waiting from my SS.

Mrs Croppie keeps looking at the pressie, it came with an invoice thingummy in an envelope, which I grabbed and taped closed so she couldn't peek. It's killing her.

I'm now trying to figure out if all women are impatient or whether I'm too laid back at home.

all women are impatient esp when it comes to prezzies tell her is a load of washing or ironing

Whoop whoop mine arrived today. Will save it till christmas eve. Although judging by the outline i have an idea what it is.

What's this all about LOANS??
The draw is done.

Hundreds of ping pong balls and 4 goldfish balls later, we have the magic list. Verified and validated by the one and only Sepp Blatter.

PM's are winging there way to those partaking as we speak.

Please make sure you have space to receive said pm, kay-jay you could do with deleting a few, pm won't go :)

So remember, the pm will specify if the respondent wants a non risqué item, please abide by the respondents wishes.

Can you also drop a post on this thread. 1. when you post your item and 2. when you receive your item.

Many thanks and enjoy.

Mine (outbound) was posted a few days ago, but nothing inbound yet.

Sounds like a load of valves
One way
Double check
Non returns
HO HO HO
And a merry Christmas and a haappy new year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Evening All. Please refer to the sticky at the top threads for the rules. if you want to take part just send me a pm with the your name and...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
Hi All You might like to go for a wander around the beta test version of our ecommerce site. You will notice that you have to register before...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock