Discuss Removal of baxi back boiler now i have installed a combi and no heat upstairs in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

i have relocated the pipes from the old boiler and remove the hot water and heating expansion pipes i have used the hot tank pipes to fix a small rad in the old airing room removed the pump and connected the flow and return from the boiler 5 out of eight rads d/stairs work the rest nothing this is micro bore

Daft question, did you remove the zone valve? Water presence doesn’t mean much - especially if you have both flow/return pipes connected to same end - I came across this once.

Reply to Removal of baxi back boiler now i have installed a combi and no heat upstairs in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
I have a Baxi Duo Tech 28 HE. According to an online search with the serial number and GC number, I should have a 20-plate heat exchanger. So, I...
Replies
Views
I've just had a back boiler removed and combi boiler installed and have noticed that my radiators are heating up when using the hot water. I've...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock