Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Removal of baxi back boiler now i have installed a combi and no heat upstairs in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

i have relocated the pipes from the old boiler and remove the hot water and heating expansion pipes i have used the hot tank pipes to fix a small rad in the old airing room removed the pump and connected the flow and return from the boiler 5 out of eight rads d/stairs work the rest nothing this is micro bore

Daft question, did you remove the zone valve? Water presence doesn’t mean much - especially if you have both flow/return pipes connected to same end - I came across this once.

Reply to Removal of baxi back boiler now i have installed a combi and no heat upstairs in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock