Discuss Quick question... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure it's 8mm plastic and not 10mm? Don't think I've ever seen 8mm plastic, is that a thing?
I hate those collapsable reducers bloomin horrible idea, I'd be 'too busy' unless there's scope to redo all the pipe ends, if the pipes come up from under the floor you're laughing.

Good point, I have only seen 10mm plastic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quick question... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
We currently have the ground floor wet UFH and upstairs rads running from an unvented condensing boiler. Any advice/experience on the following...
Replies
Views
Hi all, had some great advice on this forum and need a bit more... I've used this reducer (pictured) to step down a 22mm lead loc coupler to 15mm...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved...
Replies
Views
Back