Currently reading:
propane

Discuss propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barrod

can anyone recomend a combi boiler which will run on propane without major conversion heatline has been mentioned also baxi neto tec

Just buy a LPG boiler. Supplier will be able to source you one if you want to wait

I prefer the ones that come ready converted as I had a real mare converting a Glow Worm. Spent an age sat on the worktop twiddling screws watching the analyser. The Vaillant I converted was a lot easier, just one screw to turn and when I adjusted it initially as it said in the instruction sheet the readings were perfect. I thought the conversion kit was a rip off though, paying for a sticker and a sheet of instructions.

Stop helping. We got ourselves a DIY gas fitter here

i am not a diy gas fitter i am a 64 year old woman who is trying to get the best system for my park home I have had 2 gas safe fitters to view the job one said he could do the job but i would have to wait untill june the other said he didnt have a propane certificate to work on my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock