Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barrod

can anyone recomend a combi boiler which will run on propane without major conversion heatline has been mentioned also baxi neto tec

Just buy a LPG boiler. Supplier will be able to source you one if you want to wait

Conversion to LPG should only involves an injector change.

Not on most condensing boilers. Generally adjustment of air/gas ratio using an analyser. Sometimes a different code plug needs to be installed in the pcb.

I prefer the ones that come ready converted as I had a real mare converting a Glow Worm. Spent an age sat on the worktop twiddling screws watching the analyser. The Vaillant I converted was a lot easier, just one screw to turn and when I adjusted it initially as it said in the instruction sheet the readings were perfect. I thought the conversion kit was a rip off though, paying for a sticker and a sheet of instructions.

Stop helping. We got ourselves a DIY gas fitter here

Get a used Ideal Isar from ebay, plenty about and cheap as chips. British quality through and through.

i am not a diy gas fitter i am a 64 year old woman who is trying to get the best system for my park home I have had 2 gas safe fitters to view the job one said he could do the job but i would have to wait untill june the other said he didnt have a propane certificate to work on my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just after some advice please. I have a small outdoor gas pizza oven with the below connector. I also have the below connector (and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock