• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 280
  • Views 26K

Discuss Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the US more people are killed by storms/tornadoes with women's names than men's names. They reckon that the yanks take the 1's with ladies names less serious. Don't know how true that is but nothing would surprise me

Peter the Great, Tsar of all the Russians, visited both Holland and England "incognito" in the 1690s - pretending to be a humble shipwright.

He was humoured by both states, who officially pretended to ignore him, whilst actually providing bodyguards, liaison officers etc.

Stewardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand,,

We have alot of useless things inside our heads

Bookkeeper is the only word (along with its derivatives like bookkeeping) in the English language with three successive pairs of double letters.

What i wrote was my fact , yours too ray hehe

Theres no word in the english dictionary that rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple

the longest palindrome in the English language is "rotavator"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock