Discuss Plumbing on T.V in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Penged

Hi
Anyone going to watch young plumber of the year on bbc3, tonight 30 Nov, @ 10.30pm. Could be interesting.

i am watching it now and i want a raise.

be interesting a program going head to head with apprentice v fast track?

Hi All
Just finished watching it,,, makes you wonder what's on the cutting room floor. Next up fastrack versus, i've been a plumber 50 yrs man and boy brigade. That be fun!!

Wrong one won, in my opinion. I agreed with Aimee and Charlie being the final two but would have been happier if Charlie was my plumber. He seemed to have a better all round knowledge and diagnostic skills.

Both were much, much better than me though and I'm probably picking holes in what I've just said above.

Thought I had taped it,turns out I taped Bruce Wilis in Plumb Hard 3,the one were its xmas time and he pops in Parts Center getting parts,in order to fix his ex wife's boiler,so his daughter is warm for the holidays and while waiting at the counter the building is taken over by un-registered terrorist gas plumbers,trying to get gas spares and register dodgy boiler installs,using their data base ,can he retake the building,causing as much damage as possible before his family freeze to death and a a refresher course is due.

Am taping it though,so I can f/f to the good bits!!!

agree with dontknowitall, thought charlies 'quick fix' of drilling along the pipe was good, would probably have won if he'd realised he was emptying his paddling pool.

just watched it on iplayer, glad the arrogant one went first - he deserved that, I think the winner did the best job, actually used the right materials for the final task rather than bodging it, time pressure would have go to me too, I do like to think about the job and make sure its good all along.

A worthy winner in my opinion.

Thought I had taped it,turns out I taped Bruce Wilis in Plumb Hard 3,the one were its xmas time and he pops in Parts Center getting parts,in order to fix his ex wife's boiler,so his daughter is warm for the holidays and while waiting at the counter the building is taken over by un-registered terrorist gas plumbers,trying to get gas spares and register dodgy boiler installs,using their data base ,can he retake the building,causing as much damage as possible before his family freeze to death and a a refresher course is due.

Am taping it though,so I can f/f to the good bits!!!

Cheers Pudds, I needed a smile today! There'll be a beer waiting for you in t'Arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing on T.V in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
not been in the game for a long time ,since 1979,beening having a look around the forum,whats interesting me is the fast track courses,not the...
Replies
Views
rumpo
R
A
Hi there New to the forum and new to the world of plumbing :D Im 29 and for the last 10 years have been commuting to Oxford from Birmingham to...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
J
Can anyone give me some advice on where to start :confused: I am a 30 year old girl and I'm looking to start a new career in plumbing. I work...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
S
There could be increased interest in plumbing courses after a source suggested young people are not learning enough skills to secure jobs...
Replies
Views
L
Fellow people, I urge you, please don't ever call Plumb Force Direct as they are cowboys! The company is advertised as a sponsored link on...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock