Search the forum,

Discuss ARCHIVED - Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT

I love those £75+ VAT rad valves, ultra reliable I find. But then they would be.

probably trying to emulate charlie mullins at pimlico plumbing

Many thanks for your comments ​Mr Plumbforce!

Absolutely fantastic service from Plumbforce Direct. The ONLY plumbing service to call! My wife and I were very pleased with the quality of work Mr. Jones with Plumbforce direct performed and the time in which all repairs were completed. Best of all, the total charge for all work performed was VERY reasonable and significantly below what I expected. After arriving at exactly the time he said he would, he looked over our problems, gave my wife his quote, and even had her accompany him in selecting a new hot water heater and kitchen sink tap. We have also just had a new born baby. Mr Jones was very considerate with the noise levels when she was sleeping. I would recommend Plumbforce Direct, especially Mr. Jones, for any or all plumbing jobs. I should hope the need not arise again but if it did, I would call these guys again.
welcome along ​Mr Plumbforce

Wow Plumbforce are the best !!

Ha ha has his post gone?? I didnt get to say Merry Christmas Mr Plumbforce!

you cant beat a good jack an orrie at crimbo

I got my builder's plumber round to sort out the radiators - cannot believe I didn't get him first time round. It turns out the radiator valves were not broken at all, the system just needed rebalancing (which I had tried myself, but for some reason it didn't work). Total charge £25 for the one hour it took him + VAT. Good, honest, and I would recommend to anyone.

I got my builder's plumber round to sort out the radiators - cannot believe I didn't get him first time round. It turns out the radiator valves were not broken at all, the system just needed rebalancing (which I had tried myself, but for some reason it didn't work). Total charge £25 for the one hour it took him + VAT. Good, honest, and I would recommend to anyone.

25 p/h +vat are you sure ?

you wouldnt of got out of bed for that would ya stan ? lol

Yep, that's what he quoted and that's what the invoice said. £25/hr +VAT. He's done building work (but not plumbing, hence I didn't think to ask him) for me before and his guys turn up early, work hard, leave the place immaculately every day and he inspects their work at the end of the job. If it doesn't meet his standards he gets them back. If there's a problem he sorts it out. As a result everyone he does work for recommends him to others so he's always busy.

The contrast in attitude and work ethic with the con artists are Plumbforce direct could not be greater. As an ex Marine myself I fail to understand how someone could do anything to a low standard and be happy with it, less still knowingly and deliberately rip people off. Judging by all the reviews on Plumbforce on the internet, I'm clearly not the only one who got ripped off or the only one who feels so strongly about the way they were treated that they bother to write into forums such as this to warn other people.

price is fair, if he had actually fixed it.

Do not use this company!!
Tradetek.co.uk

I am very disappointed with the service I received from Tradetrek.

On Saturday 3 November my tenant, telephoned me to inform me about a blocked toilet. In the afternoon, after having giving your company my credit cards details, a plumber came out and ' unblocked' the toilet.
I was charged the full fee for what my tenant described as- 'he used a plunger'.Less than 24 hours later the toilet blocked again! Not only that, a pipe was also leaking now that the plumber worked on, on Saturday. This pipe never caused any problems before then.

On calling your company on Monday, they denied ever coming out to do the job on Saturday. later though, my tenant called me to inform me that your company called her to say the cannot come out again, as I have not paid the previous bill!! Bearing in mind I gave my card details, this was unacceptable. I authorized payment again, and requested another call out to come fix the toilet. Another plumber came out, and informed us he doesn't have the correct equipment, I have to get someone else from another company???
This is not something I am happy with, especially bearing in mind someone came out and 'fixed' the toilet 2 days before and now suddenly he does not have the right equipment!

The new company came, fixed the toilet and the leaking pipe that the first company caused.

The charged me 190GBP for the call out. And I still had to get someone else to come and do the job correctly!
I made a formal complaint and low and behold, still awaiting a response.

Absolutely disgraceful, I will not recommend them to my worst enemy!!!

Their web site must have cost thousands! They have to recoup their costs somehow!

......and if my plumber referred to me as a custard, he would be shown the door. How about some respect for the people who give you business!

i am toying with the idea of purchasing one of these as everybody on here raves about them but are they really that good?

Personally, I cant do without a wet vac. As mentioned great for emptying cistern quickly, pulling out airlocks, spillages and not forgetting vaccing up a after work completed. Ive had my wickes wet n dry for three years now, picked up all kinds of detritus and still going strong for less than £50 with universal filter.

Funny how a thread about a customers experience goes off on one LOL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ARCHIVED - Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock