Discuss ARCHIVED - Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT

Wow Plumbforce are the best !!

Ha ha has his post gone?? I didnt get to say Merry Christmas Mr Plumbforce!

you cant beat a good jack an orrie at crimbo

I got my builder's plumber round to sort out the radiators - cannot believe I didn't get him first time round. It turns out the radiator valves were not broken at all, the system just needed rebalancing (which I had tried myself, but for some reason it didn't work). Total charge ÂŁ25 for the one hour it took him + VAT. Good, honest, and I would recommend to anyone.

I got my builder's plumber round to sort out the radiators - cannot believe I didn't get him first time round. It turns out the radiator valves were not broken at all, the system just needed rebalancing (which I had tried myself, but for some reason it didn't work). Total charge ÂŁ25 for the one hour it took him + VAT. Good, honest, and I would recommend to anyone.

25 p/h +vat are you sure ?

you wouldnt of got out of bed for that would ya stan ? lol

Yep, that's what he quoted and that's what the invoice said. ÂŁ25/hr +VAT. He's done building work (but not plumbing, hence I didn't think to ask him) for me before and his guys turn up early, work hard, leave the place immaculately every day and he inspects their work at the end of the job. If it doesn't meet his standards he gets them back. If there's a problem he sorts it out. As a result everyone he does work for recommends him to others so he's always busy.

The contrast in attitude and work ethic with the con artists are Plumbforce direct could not be greater. As an ex Marine myself I fail to understand how someone could do anything to a low standard and be happy with it, less still knowingly and deliberately rip people off. Judging by all the reviews on Plumbforce on the internet, I'm clearly not the only one who got ripped off or the only one who feels so strongly about the way they were treated that they bother to write into forums such as this to warn other people.

price is fair, if he had actually fixed it.

Do not use this company!!
Tradetek.co.uk

I am very disappointed with the service I received from Tradetrek.

On Saturday 3 November my tenant, telephoned me to inform me about a blocked toilet. In the afternoon, after having giving your company my credit cards details, a plumber came out and ' unblocked' the toilet.
I was charged the full fee for what my tenant described as- 'he used a plunger'.Less than 24 hours later the toilet blocked again! Not only that, a pipe was also leaking now that the plumber worked on, on Saturday. This pipe never caused any problems before then.

On calling your company on Monday, they denied ever coming out to do the job on Saturday. later though, my tenant called me to inform me that your company called her to say the cannot come out again, as I have not paid the previous bill!! Bearing in mind I gave my card details, this was unacceptable. I authorized payment again, and requested another call out to come fix the toilet. Another plumber came out, and informed us he doesn't have the correct equipment, I have to get someone else from another company???
This is not something I am happy with, especially bearing in mind someone came out and 'fixed' the toilet 2 days before and now suddenly he does not have the right equipment!

The new company came, fixed the toilet and the leaking pipe that the first company caused.

The charged me 190GBP for the call out. And I still had to get someone else to come and do the job correctly!
I made a formal complaint and low and behold, still awaiting a response.

Absolutely disgraceful, I will not recommend them to my worst enemy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ARCHIVED - Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
H
Hi im just after some advice please. I recently contacted some plumbers for quotes for a second opinion following the problems we have been...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Has anyone ever worked for these? They have sent me an application pack to join but I have a little alarm bell ringing in my head and i can't put...
Replies
Views
Winston
W
G
Just been doing a bit of marketing via some flier drops. I approached an old guy and was very polite, explained we're a new local business so...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Had a woman call our company on Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (*********) could come out to site and help her (We charge...
Replies
Views
365drills

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock