Discuss Over 3 mins to get hot water in kitchen - is this normal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have actually spent all our life savings renovating the house. That is why I feel so upset this has happened. I woke up feeling completely depressed today.

I don't even understand how this could have happened. I did my reference checks and visited two of their previous clients whose houses were much bigger than mine and their renovation more complicated and they couldn't praise the builder and team highly enough. Their other client I spoke with was an Architect and the renovation on his house won them a very prestigious award. They had new heating and hot water systems put in.

I actually feel cursed. Sorry just feel upset about the situation. I spoke with Mak yesterday and he said the only solution is to have a secondary return put in. I have no idea whether they would agree to it and I can't bear the thought of moving out again living out of boxes and seeing my house being smashed up when we have just moved back in. It was May 2015 when works started on the house.

must be one bloody big house to have a sprinkler system fitted you sure you dont mean fire alarms?

Please keep the thread on topic Shaun, we are now over 100 posts and nowhere further forward than post #1 for crying out loud.

Please keep the thread on topic Shaun, we are now over 100 posts and nowhere further forward than post #1 for crying out loud.

you wont get any further until she gets a g3 eng out to check the system mate sorry to say

G3 means that they are qualified in working in domestic hot water in your instance the ability to work on and install invented hot water cylinders. One would hope that your plumber was otherwise you could have a bomb waiting to go off in your utility room. Not wanting to put the frighteners on but it's true. Most will have a card, often if they are gas safe then they will have it on their gas safe account

they should have a card with the words unvented cylinders

He has never given or shown me a card but I think he is gas safe registered because he made the connection for my gas cooker. I will look him up on the gas safe register and find out.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Over 3 mins to get hot water in kitchen - is this normal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock