Search the forum,

Discuss Over 3 mins to get hot water in kitchen - is this normal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howsie let us know how you get on if you do go. I am also intrigued about this, I am based in South East London so if Howsie cant go I may be able to fit it in.

Howsie let us know how you get on if you do go. I am also intrigued about this, I am based in South East London so if Howsie cant go I may be able to fit it in.

Excellent, you can pick up croppie from Heathrow airport! lol

You say you're in Peckham did the builder & plumber turn up in a little yellow three wheeler, I think we need to know:cheesy:

Wouldn't it be good if that London plumbing company was put on Rogue Traders!
It is never going to happen though.

Wouldn't it be good if that London plumbing company was put on Rogue Traders!
It is never going to happen though.

havent seen bg yet :D

Good point! I wonder is it because they are too big to challenge?

or paid not to talk ;D / switch the blame ooo these subs are bad etc

I would be up for a visit.
If your making it a picnic i will bring the cheese and pineapple.

We could do it as an educational visit I would love it if the OP came back and said do it

For crying out loud chaps! Can you try and keep it on top.......

Ooooooooooooooo cheese an pineapple on sticks!

Carry on lads......

Has something sparked your inner child into life cropster

I`m thinking the last time croppie heard "Pineapple" he hit the deck and covered his ears!

Over here again won't take you long to get bored in hitchin, what you doing while there ?

You know the new build next to the premier Inn? We're sticking in the plumbing, heating and gas in. Looks like I'm flying in on the Friday at the end of the month, pulling a long couple of days over the weekend and then coming home on the Monday.

You know the new build next to the premier Inn? We're sticking in the plumbing, heating and gas in. Looks like I'm flying in on the Friday at the end of the month, pulling a long couple of days over the weekend and then coming home on the Monday.

Hope your taking time out to go visit mum whilst here.

and crop doing domestic thats a first bet you :D

In the town ain't it on the road with Wilkinsons at the end ?

and crop doing domestic thats a first bet you :D

It is coming as a bit of a shock.

In the town ain't it on the road with Wilkinsons at the end ?

Honestly couldn't tell you mate, I know subway is more or less directly behind it.....

Does this help?

Screenshot_2016-05-13-06-40-58.jpg

Update of sorts
The builder/ plumbers have agreed to put in a secondary return for original cost
Seems flow rate was okish 21litres a min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Over 3 mins to get hot water in kitchen - is this normal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock