Discuss NTPS Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marco

Just a quick post, as I spent ages looking for a good course, and using the great feedback on here.

I finished my first week with NTPS last week. I signed up for the full time 8 week C&G level 2 6129, and so far very good! I'd done a fair bit of DIY before, but after 1 week i'm soldering (but still improving!), bending pipe and piping in a sink to a plan. I didn't expect to be doing that much after 1 week! Groups are small, but that means you get loads of 1:1 - which normally you would pay extra for:D!! Paul has been tutoring me, he's been patient and given loads of tips of the trade, including what to do when I make a mistake, not just when it goes right!

It is a small local 1 site centre, so you won't see loads of posts on here, but is very good, proffesional but down to earth.

Any way, I hope it continues like this for the remainder of the course - keep you posted.
cheers,

Marco

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

I heard that NTPS Training has closed down. Also how much money did it cost you in total

thanks

LMAO! Sorry Steveb - Do you know how much money does it cost for a self-employed plumber to take on an apprentice.

Thanks

i think that generally you have to go through a training establishment to get a placement as an apprentice, if there is funding available for such positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NTPS Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Just a last update on this course for anyone who may be interested. The course is ending in 2 weeks, it's been OK, just OK. The...
Replies
Views
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
C
I have recently completed the 6129 level 2 with NTPS and I have booked on to do the level 3. I would absolutely recommend NTPS. I shopped around...
Replies
Views
jim55
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock