Currently reading:
NTPS Training, Hyde

Discuss NTPS Training, Hyde in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris Brearley

I have recently completed the 6129 level 2 with NTPS and I have booked on to do the level 3. I would absolutely recommend NTPS. I shopped around before committing to NTPS, I visited OLCI, BTSC and RF training, and couldn’t get on with the salesman attitudes! All they wanted was my money! The final nail in the coffin was reading some of the horror stories on this forum!

There are no salesman or hidden charges with NTPS, just straight talking plumbing experts who genuinely want to teach those who want to be taught! They have a small but well organised and friendly workshop which is fully equipped with everything needed to gain the necessary skills.

The trainers are all very friendly and great teachers. What they don't know probably isn't worth knowing, as they have masses of industry and teaching experience. The course was structured very well with a good combination of theory and practical. There is no pressure to take tests or assessments only when you feel ready.

Their prices are extremely competitive and I very much doubt they'll be beaten. A good quality set of tools are included in the price too.

All in all if you are considering a plumbing course then visit NTPS and make your own mind up, you won't be disappointed!

And you don't work there do you. Sorry but it is a bit spammy joined in Dec this is a first post?

No mate, got my own business. I was writing a genuine review. If you look at other reviews on this forum they are also similar regarding NTPS.

Genuine review of your business then eh? Spot you guys a mile away.

how quick did you do your 6129, cos i've been bossing lead allown for 8 weeks (one day a week). lol. did you have to weld gussets too?

not moaning i like lead work and have already sold the odd lead slate.

well guys ,im there just now (well when the snow stops ;)).i met chris yest and he does NOT work there (nor do i for that matter)hes a good bit further on than me but hes doing a course like the rest of us .i can echo what he said about the place(iv travelled a fair bit for this so if it was rubbish i would tell other people -so far its very good )as chris says its a small set upand at present theres only 4 of us there (and tutor makes 5) but its really well set up and the guy is sound .wedone a few basic soldering /cutting ,,tool/fitting knowledge and stuff .tdy was gona b making stuff but its not on (the guy that runs it phoned me )so im a bit gutted but ,hey ,its the weaher ,nobodys fault ,oh well
btw anybody know where i can get a good blowtorch (i want to buy one to practice ):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NTPS Training, Hyde in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock