Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss limescale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lesmuscroft

does anyone have experience of Limescale Eliminator Systems.They appears to be simple to fit and eliminate. existing limescale as well as preventing further build up in the future.

Bit like smoke and mirrors really!! Some plumbers fit them (as they are simple to install) making the customers feel good about keeping limescale down. A bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted!!

Only way to prevent limescale is a water softener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to limescale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Aqualisa Midas thermostatic shower that has a very stiff temperature control. I have taken off the control knob and unscrewed the...
Replies
Views
Please help Our Grant Vortex Pro oil combi boiler seems to have developed a drip from some sort of valve where it looks like there's a limescale...
Replies
Views
Hi, Vented system, F&E Tank etc. Cylinder about 10-12 years old. Just running some x800 through to try & improve radiator heat. (another story)...
Replies
Views
Bignose
B
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
This is probably a basic one, but just wanted to check. Hot water flow to all taps has gradually been getting slower over time and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock