Discuss Imperial sized radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rodders

Hi,

I'm after some imperial sized radiators 53 inch x 27 inch and 21 inch x approx 40 inch (LxH). Could do with them being roll topped too current rad are type 22, remember fitting some rads a few years ago as an apprentice with double panel, double finned middle but with extra row of fins on the back of the radiator also are these still available having real trouble tracking some of these down at the moment.

Thanks

You won't get any K2 type radiators with fins on the back any more afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Imperial sized radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Radiator size trying to source myson double panel double convector rad size 690 mm H x946 L (27 inch x 37 inch or nearest to Thanks Edwmurt
Replies
Views
As part of a loft extension 16 years ago a couple of 600mm high x 700mm wide radiators were installed. As a result of poor flow rates in the loft...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also...
Replies
Views
Good evening I'm hoping someone can provide a bit of guidance regarding radiators in our lounge please, I've read similar threads but not found...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was hoping to change a radiator in my sitting room for a significantly larger one, but having read a few bits and pieces on the web, I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock