Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to source radiaror in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Radiator size
trying to source myson double panel double convector rad size 690 mm H x946 L (27 inch x 37 inch
or nearest to
Thanks Edwmurt

Nearest will be a 700mm high X 900mm wide type 22 or K2 (both same depending on manufacturer)
Then a rad spacer to make up difference type of spacer will depend on your existing rad valves .
Post a picture we can then advise.

Thanks for that present size in situ is 500h by 946 w the size you mention sounds good only 46 mm in the length difference. I know myson still make them in imperial sizes that’s where the 946 L comes from ,can be easily got in UK not sure about here .what make would you recommend in 700x 900
Thanks

Reply to Trying to source radiaror in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock