Discuss Trying to source radiaror in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Radiator size
trying to source myson double panel double convector rad size 690 mm H x946 L (27 inch x 37 inch
or nearest to
Thanks Edwmurt

Nearest will be a 700mm high X 900mm wide type 22 or K2 (both same depending on manufacturer)
Then a rad spacer to make up difference type of spacer will depend on your existing rad valves .
Post a picture we can then advise.

Thanks for that present size in situ is 500h by 946 w the size you mention sounds good only 46 mm in the length difference. I know myson still make them in imperial sizes that’s where the 946 L comes from ,can be easily got in UK not sure about here .what make would you recommend in 700x 900
Thanks

Reply to Trying to source radiaror in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone 👋 I am getting a secondary rad put in under our windows. The first one is a double panel with fins. This is to try and boost a...
Replies
Views
My In-laws lives in Scotland Perthshire (I'm in England) and has an old 40+yr old coal fired boiler, Bungalow with 14 rads (some double) pumped...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having some renovations done on ground floor and looking to get rid of / replace some of the older looking boilers on that floor (mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've sourced 2 new rads that we’re looking to get installed in place of our 2 existing ones and have been quoted £350 for a direct swap...
Replies
Views
Back