Discuss immersion cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ianjohn

Bit of a problem. fitted a new immersion tank and after a bit of a struggle and one or two drips ( sorted now ), I am not getting any hot water, flow pipe on the coil hot but return cold, im thinking an air lock but there is no vent, how best to get rid of airlock. Advice greatly appreciated

is there anything I can do without fitting anything, cause ive had a gutful of it and I don't really want to drain down anything

ok i'll try that thanks. of course this is just my guess about air lock, does this seem the most likely problem

also I read something about putting your hand over a tap spout and then turning on hot tap then cold tap. bit confused about this and how it works

also I read something about putting your hand over a tap spout and then turning on hot tap then cold tap. bit confused about this and how it works

Are you not getting hot water to your rads or to your hot/cold water taps?

Are you sure there is no vent? Any thing that looks like this?

45763.jpg

Have you plumbed it in correctly ? Did you indentify each connection before you started ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to immersion cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back