Discuss I hate it when she is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Wifey took a call at 3.30 pm requesting a plumber to repair loo syphon and broken lecky shower. I was enjoying a van cleanout, so winged at her saying I'd be along shortly. So got the lecture little jobs lead to decent jobs etc etc. So off I went, new lady moved down from the smoke in london, repaired her syphon, took one look at leaky shower shot to hell and qoted for a new one. Told asap if you please and boiler needs a service soon and can I quote for a full heating system replacement before November or sooner. Booked to go back idc, went home to wifey and got one of those smug looks

There is always an exception my missis is shocking at taking messages, frequently get told wrong names and numbers, is a bit of a lottery when I call folk back. Always prey she'll let the answerphone pick up.

My mrs can't spell names, and always tells em I'll ring back the same night. Then I get nagged all night till I've called everyone back.

the missus had her best mate stay a while back, she, the mate took a call for a brocken main needing urgent repair and didnt tell me till that night!! My mate picked up the job later, kept him going for a while as it was for a large windfarm being built and he collared loads of jobs for a year or so at v good money as the site operated virtually 24/7 and had living facilities etc for all the crew. He made a few grand on that one damm the stupid woman!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I hate it when she is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Was doing a syphon change for a pre-agreed fixed price. On going to remove the cistern I am guessing a big hunk of rusty crumbly crap from the...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views
About a year ago I had a a big renovation done (using professionals) and this included new central heating, plumbing and bathroom. 2 jobs I had...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock