Discuss How to attach wall hung cloakroom sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

icemancomeths

Hi Guys,

I have the following sink VITRA 6141L003 and it didnt come with any fittings.

How do I connect this to the wall? The previous sink had bolts which I could simply tighten up, with this sink there is no facility for a bolt to go through.

At the back there are 2 small holes but thats it.

Would love any help. The second photo shows that there is no access to the hole to tighten the bolt.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 46
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 38
So chalked are the holes a waste of time, does it simply sit on those brackets? But where does it slot in on the sink?

Line it up properly and the sink simply slots down onto the brackets, silicone it to the wall on the top edge and it will never move

Line it up properly and the sink simply slots down onto the brackets, silicone it to the wall on the top edge and it will never move

Will these also do the trick? Theres a toolstation down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to attach wall hung cloakroom sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
I went in to fit a small wall hung basin today and had a devil of a job trying to keep it tight to the wall along the top edge. I’ve done a couple...
Replies
Views
M
I have a wall hung Bellini toilet and Bidet of the same make. They are fastened to the wall with "nuts" on the bolts. But these nuts are fat and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to this forum and would highly appreciate if someone could provide a guidance pls. Ours is a semi detached property with bungalow...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock