Discuss How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get back to the sparky forum where you came from.......

Have you tried flushing more filters in order to push aforementioned filters away from your property?

No best thing to do is to get a plumber out to change the pipework to glass ! This way you will see anyproblems and skidmarks in future

Student..... You sure you don't just want the filters back to re use

So bex ex ruins our drains, dodges our taxes and now she kills baby otters. I for one am leaving, sickened.

@bexbex Do us a favour; Go and flush the toilet and tell us exactly what happens.

@bexbex Do us a favour; Go and flush the toilet and tell us exactly what happens.
Nothing, just flushed as normal!
But not worried about the toilet, just further down the line in the soil waste pipe a build up could be caused by them!

Get a bag of coke, empty it down the toilet, get yer flatmate to ring the police and hey presto they will check yer drains for free....

Nothing, just flushed as normal!
But not worried about the toilet, just further down the line in the soil waste pipe a build up could be caused by them!
If there was a problem it would have backed up by now what with 5 days worth of flushing so you can relax now. :smiley2:

If there was a problem it would have backed up by now what with 5 days worth of flushing so you can relax now. :smiley2:
Really? I thought it would have taken weeks to cause a build up!

Really? I thought it would have taken weeks to cause a build up!
Your pipes seem fine, anything else we could help you with?

just reading through the forum and glad i stumbled across this thread. got a call to a house today, someone had flushed the upstairs loo and and it just came rushing out the downstairs loo. the mess was every where, kitchen livingroom the lot! looking like a hefty insurance claim.

when i was clearing the main line i found a single cigerette end had caused it, when i told the customer what had caused it she was devistated shed flushed it about a month earlier when she was having a crafty ciggy in the loo. i told her she was lucky realy if it had got caught up in the chamber and blocked the street up all the insurance would be claiming on her.

Poor thing. still its a lesson learnt and she wont do it again

just reading through the forum and glad i stumbled across this thread. got a call to a house today, someone had flushed the upstairs loo and and it just came rushing out the downstairs loo. the mess was every where, kitchen livingroom the lot! looking like a hefty insurance claim.

when i was clearing the main line i found a single cigerette end had caused it, when i told the customer what had caused it she was devistated shed flushed it about a month earlier when she was having a crafty ciggy in the loo. i told her she was lucky realy if it had got caught up in the chamber and blocked the street up all the insurance would be claiming on her.

Poor thing. still its a lesson learnt and she wont do it again

Its a dangerous work we live in, at least the otters didn't eat it

Bexbex......

O im not even commenting ....
My 2yr old knows what toilets are for and what they an't for ha!

So do I now!
Sorry about this thread I completely understand people taking the mick! I just worry the worst will happen!
Nearly a week ago! A solid week worrying about 3 little filters!
Learnt my lesson. I am never flushing anything apart from what I definitely know what is allowed.

I am hoping the filters (pretty sure the bacci and paper would have washed apart, same with the loo roll i wrapped it in) wont catch on the joins in the pipes. Although I presume they would be on the outside to make the pipes run smoothly? Slightly like a water slide.

Thanks everyone for the advice. Not so thankfull for the micky taking and pulling my leg ha!

In future I wont be flushing any other forgein objects and shan't be posting my panics on here again!

But please keep coming on and posting Bex. We actually love you!

You have been worrying over nothin. Pipework joints are especially manufactured to prevent snaggage, and the pipework is installed at the angle that promotes a self cleansing velocity.

But more importantly......

STOP SMOKING!

love from uncle Croppie.

:29::29: :29:

Six pages now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many more suckers is this troll going to reel in?

Oh dear, two o clock now. I need my sleep.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::troll::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Back