Search the forum,

Discuss How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three! Take some photos of your garden and we will see if we can spot them. Tell us a bit more...

bex there is nothing to be worried about. the filters will not block your soil pipe or your toilet. certain members are winding you up!

you have been told 3 filters arnt gonna make a difference.
maybe if they joined themselves together end on end, swelled up really big, got stuck on a dodgy bit of pipe and then had babies, whose babies then had really fat triplets you would have a problem. you must be winding us up.
get a mug. put some filters in it, fill with water, leave for 2 days to swell. turn mug upside down, if filters have grown to size of mug then you may have a problem.
or are they your tampons ?
seriously. let it go.

This is a joke guys, do you seriously think someone is worried that they have flushed a few filters ? rofl here

Please dont wind me up! I am having difficulty trying to determine what is a wind up and what is not.

I am very worried. This has been in my mind for 5 days now.
I just want to know what I can do myself to clear my main toilet soil line towards the sewer!

Just spoke to our local council and the police, apparently there is a maximum fine of £50000 or 5 years in prison. I just hope you have a good lawyer. Good luck bex, was nice knowing you.

I'm not joking atall.
I am very worried!

Im not worried the actual filters have blocked my soil pipe. I am worried about them catching onto things in my waste toilet pipe outside and causing an obstruction!

If this is a wind up then well done, it got the attention you wanted.
If this is not a wind up then I would be more worried about worrying about something so trivial - If 3 *** ends end up blocking your soil pipe I will come and clear it myself free of charge...

Hold tight there's a plumber on the way.

He'll be wearing a white coat and carrying a straight jacket and will probably claim to be a doctor but just trust him.

Hold tight there's a plumber on the way.

He'll be wearing a white coat and carrying a straight jacket and will probably claim to be a doctor but just trust him.
I know this is a wind up, but can't tell if the one about calling up the drain cleaning people.
This isn't a wind up im just worried! All these people winding me up is not helping!

CALM DOWN SON YOUR RIGHT TO BE WORRIED,i really feel for you,could i possibly help,where are you based

Have you tried flushing more filters in order to push aforementioned filters away from your property?

No best thing to do is to get a plumber out to change the pipework to glass ! This way you will see anyproblems and skidmarks in future

Student..... You sure you don't just want the filters back to re use

So bex ex ruins our drains, dodges our taxes and now she kills baby otters. I for one am leaving, sickened.

@bexbex Do us a favour; Go and flush the toilet and tell us exactly what happens.

@bexbex Do us a favour; Go and flush the toilet and tell us exactly what happens.
Nothing, just flushed as normal!
But not worried about the toilet, just further down the line in the soil waste pipe a build up could be caused by them!

Get a bag of coke, empty it down the toilet, get yer flatmate to ring the police and hey presto they will check yer drains for free....

Nothing, just flushed as normal!
But not worried about the toilet, just further down the line in the soil waste pipe a build up could be caused by them!
If there was a problem it would have backed up by now what with 5 days worth of flushing so you can relax now. :smiley2:

If there was a problem it would have backed up by now what with 5 days worth of flushing so you can relax now. :smiley2:
Really? I thought it would have taken weeks to cause a build up!

Really? I thought it would have taken weeks to cause a build up!
Your pipes seem fine, anything else we could help you with?

just reading through the forum and glad i stumbled across this thread. got a call to a house today, someone had flushed the upstairs loo and and it just came rushing out the downstairs loo. the mess was every where, kitchen livingroom the lot! looking like a hefty insurance claim.

when i was clearing the main line i found a single cigerette end had caused it, when i told the customer what had caused it she was devistated shed flushed it about a month earlier when she was having a crafty ciggy in the loo. i told her she was lucky realy if it had got caught up in the chamber and blocked the street up all the insurance would be claiming on her.

Poor thing. still its a lesson learnt and she wont do it again

just reading through the forum and glad i stumbled across this thread. got a call to a house today, someone had flushed the upstairs loo and and it just came rushing out the downstairs loo. the mess was every where, kitchen livingroom the lot! looking like a hefty insurance claim.

when i was clearing the main line i found a single cigerette end had caused it, when i told the customer what had caused it she was devistated shed flushed it about a month earlier when she was having a crafty ciggy in the loo. i told her she was lucky realy if it had got caught up in the chamber and blocked the street up all the insurance would be claiming on her.

Poor thing. still its a lesson learnt and she wont do it again

Its a dangerous work we live in, at least the otters didn't eat it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock