Discuss How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a wind up then well done, it got the attention you wanted.
If this is not a wind up then I would be more worried about worrying about something so trivial - If 3 *** ends end up blocking your soil pipe I will come and clear it myself free of charge...

Hold tight there's a plumber on the way.

He'll be wearing a white coat and carrying a straight jacket and will probably claim to be a doctor but just trust him.

Hold tight there's a plumber on the way.

He'll be wearing a white coat and carrying a straight jacket and will probably claim to be a doctor but just trust him.
I know this is a wind up, but can't tell if the one about calling up the drain cleaning people.
This isn't a wind up im just worried! All these people winding me up is not helping!

CALM DOWN SON YOUR RIGHT TO BE WORRIED,i really feel for you,could i possibly help,where are you based

Have you tried flushing more filters in order to push aforementioned filters away from your property?

No best thing to do is to get a plumber out to change the pipework to glass ! This way you will see anyproblems and skidmarks in future

Student..... You sure you don't just want the filters back to re use

So bex ex ruins our drains, dodges our taxes and now she kills baby otters. I for one am leaving, sickened.

@bexbex Do us a favour; Go and flush the toilet and tell us exactly what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back