Discuss How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bexbex Do us a favour; Go and flush the toilet and tell us exactly what happens.
Nothing, just flushed as normal!
But not worried about the toilet, just further down the line in the soil waste pipe a build up could be caused by them!

Get a bag of coke, empty it down the toilet, get yer flatmate to ring the police and hey presto they will check yer drains for free....

Nothing, just flushed as normal!
But not worried about the toilet, just further down the line in the soil waste pipe a build up could be caused by them!
If there was a problem it would have backed up by now what with 5 days worth of flushing so you can relax now. :smiley2:

If there was a problem it would have backed up by now what with 5 days worth of flushing so you can relax now. :smiley2:
Really? I thought it would have taken weeks to cause a build up!

Really? I thought it would have taken weeks to cause a build up!
Your pipes seem fine, anything else we could help you with?

just reading through the forum and glad i stumbled across this thread. got a call to a house today, someone had flushed the upstairs loo and and it just came rushing out the downstairs loo. the mess was every where, kitchen livingroom the lot! looking like a hefty insurance claim.

when i was clearing the main line i found a single cigerette end had caused it, when i told the customer what had caused it she was devistated shed flushed it about a month earlier when she was having a crafty ciggy in the loo. i told her she was lucky realy if it had got caught up in the chamber and blocked the street up all the insurance would be claiming on her.

Poor thing. still its a lesson learnt and she wont do it again

just reading through the forum and glad i stumbled across this thread. got a call to a house today, someone had flushed the upstairs loo and and it just came rushing out the downstairs loo. the mess was every where, kitchen livingroom the lot! looking like a hefty insurance claim.

when i was clearing the main line i found a single cigerette end had caused it, when i told the customer what had caused it she was devistated shed flushed it about a month earlier when she was having a crafty ciggy in the loo. i told her she was lucky realy if it had got caught up in the chamber and blocked the street up all the insurance would be claiming on her.

Poor thing. still its a lesson learnt and she wont do it again

Its a dangerous work we live in, at least the otters didn't eat it

Bexbex......

O im not even commenting ....
My 2yr old knows what toilets are for and what they an't for ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock