Discuss Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StuartD

Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.

I gained a City & Guilds 603 craft certificate back in 1993 and was working as a self employed plumber for 8 years, I then moved overseas and have just returned. I can't find my certificate and paid for a search by C&G who say that they can't trace my records. Has this happened to anyone else here? What course of action do you recommend so that I can get back to work?

Hoping somebody can help.

Cheers,

Stuart

If C&G can't trace you, you are going to find it difficult.

[DLMURL="http://www.cityandguilds.com/career-ideas/help-for-learners/replacement-certificates-learners"]Replacement certificates - learners | City & Guilds[/DLMURL]

Only thing I can find, have a look if you can find any old paperwork with a candidate number or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Your old college may have your records still. Have you contacted them?

Or if you were a member or registered with any other plumbers acquaintances or board, they may have some sort of proof that may help you to pick up the pieces. Always thought once a qualification is gained it would be automatically logged and recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I wondered if someone could give me some help please. I have had a new boiler fitted and have a center thermostat but nearly every...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock